Wilma Doesn't Transcript in DJ Mo 40 Forbidden Questions

1. What's the worst thing you've ever done to a fan?
- Snob them, giving them a 360 look. Why? I'm hungry. But not all the time I snob them.
 
2. Who's showbusiness' worst dressed celebrity?
- Aya Medel. Lagi ko syang nakikita sa magazine sa worst dressed corner eh. MO: I dont know Aya Medel, so give something like a celebrity.
- Minsan kasi hindi terno yung shoes sa suot, Angelika dela Cruz. Sorry girl.
 
3. Sinong feeling diva, aside from you, na celebrity?
- Maui Taylor.

4. Who's the most vain celebrity? Always looking at the mirror, always fixing?
- I think it's Piolo Pascual. Palagi syang ang bango bango, he's a friend of mine and also Ariel Rivera.
 
5. Which part of your body is not real?
- Nothing.
Never had a lipo?
- Lipo ako, I'm so skinny, excuse me! Not real? Nagpabawas ako ng nose.
Mojojo: You are so real Wilma, I love you! You are the real-iest guest here.

6. What's the worst thing you've done when youre drunk?
- I'm a party animal. Nakikipag-kiss ako kahit kanino. Sa boys lang. So far, that's the worst I've done. Yun lang, may image ako 'no.
 
7. How old were you when you lost your virginity?
- 23. I'm serious, I'm a late bloomer. Im probinsyana eh. Im turning 32.
 
8. Which male model has the worst zoo-lander look? A guy model pose? Most maarte look na model look
- Robert "Robby" Mananquil but he's hot. Half open eyes and pouty lip.
 
9. Do you have a girl crush on?
- Rhian Ramos. She's an artista (McDo model).

10. What's the better tv station, ABS or GMA?
- GMA. They gave me a break. I used to be with ABS but mas less yung stress sa GMA compared to ABS. Everybody's friendlier, pagdating mo don, may sasalubong sayo, you'd feel more of an artista. I have nothing against ABS, pero parang, wala lang, I love my job, kailangan mo pang hanapin ang tao, san kaya dressing room or san ako pupunta.
 
11. Give me one bad encounter with a local celeb?
- Felt so insulted in a way when I was doing hosting, sobrang pabiro ako. I was energetic, I didn't mean anything and then someone goes like I don't eat dinuguan eh, sabi ko talaga, parang he was like saying he doesnt like black girl.
Who's the guy?
- Diether Ocampo, pero ok lang.
 
12. Which local celeb parties too hard?
- I dont know pag way too hard na sila, wasted na din ako. I always go out with Phoemela, like Robby, si Mojojo, always with models also.
What's your waistline?
- 25. But 4 years ago, I had 22, 23.
 
13. Which model is an intellectual light weight?
- Siguro one show lang tapos model na sila. I forgot the name, I think Mark something. Ramp model I think friend ng asawa ni Ana Dizon. In my organization, wala naman more popular na walang alam or hindi palasalita.

14. Which celeb goodlooking on TV pero pag nakita sa personal, sayang hindi pala gwapo?
- Dennis Trillo. Nakita ko na sya sa personal. Super ganda ng registry nila sa TV pero pag nakita mo sa personal, parang may kulang kasi hinahanap mo yung nakikita mo sa tv. Pumayag ka na neng!
Andi9 : Yeah, I agree.
- Parang gusto ko na ata magtrabaho sa station na to.
Mo: Yeah, you can replace Andi, she's leaving tomorrow.

15. Which local male celeb always tried flirting with u?
- Nobody. I flirt with them.
3 guys you flirt with and they turned you down?
- Keempee de Leon, crush ko talaga yon, alam nya yon.
- Wendell Ramos - Hot!
- Antonio Aquitana.
MO: Who's hot? for me? Maureen Larazzabal. Man, she's so hot!

16. What's the craziest place you've done it?
- I think in the public rest room.
Restaurant?
- In the bar?
Male or female CR?
- Female naman. Ni-lock ko yung door. Syempre bata pa ako non eh. After 23 naman yon.
Was he famous? Was he hot?
- No he's not famous, but he's hot, and I'm drunk!
 
17. I want you to reveal a big secret, something youve never admitted on television? There must be something that youve never admitted?
- My big secret, Oscar Belarmino Jr. from Batangas. The name of father of my baby.
 
18. Whos in the industry's most plastic person? Recently we've had Kris Aquino, come out lot of times.
- Maui Taylor.
Mojojo: Have u had a fight w/ her?
- Nothing, she's not done anything I find her plastic lang talaga. Diyos ko, lagot ako sa manager nya.
 
19. Which female celeb has not admitted having plastic surgery?
- 'Lam mo kahit hindi nila aminin sakin malalaman ko naman eh, you can tell kung fake boobs, nose or butt, if you have the money, why not if it will add up to your confidence. Sino pa ba ang hindi umamin?
Angelika dela Cruz? Talaga? Sa boobs? Ah sa chin or cheek bone, tama ba ako? Oo tama I think so! Sige Angelika Dela Cruz
Caller: You are inconsistent, you said earlier the craziest thing youve done is kissing people and then when you were asked another craziest thing, you didn't say youve done it in a public CR.
- No. I said I kissed people. I don't know when I'm drunk, but here yung question craziest place I've done it, so magkaiba yon and I know the guy!

20. What's the worst billboard in Edsa?
- Yung Ellen Skin Care. Personal opinion ko to ha. Kasi unang una, she's plugging a skin care pero pag nakita mo yung billboard sobrang filtered, nagiging blurry na sya, so asan na yung skin. Elvira ata yung mom nya. Tapos may kasama pa syang bagets.
Mo: Yes. It's terrible.
Mojojo: Jeans for women, there's a chubby girl with a shirt, it was bad. And then a shirtless man in jeans, it doesnt make sense.
Caller: F&H Polo Ravales.
Mojojo: I like Claudine's billboard. She's sexy there.
Mo: I like Claudine.
Jericho Rosales texted and said best billboard is Penshoppe.
Caller: Retokadas!
- Regine Velasquez, everything..
- Pops Fernandez
- Bea Alonzo. Recent one, the nose!
 
21. Have you ever got intimate with something non human?
- Ano ba yon, hindi naman ako ganon ka desperada.
Mojojo: Not an animal
- You mean battery operated? No, hindi pa, itry ko tonight. Promise tapos babalik ako dito next week, I'll tell you how it feels.
 
22. Have you ever cheated with a BF?
- Yes. Ako, I did.
How many times?
- Kaya nga bumalik sakin diba, yun ang karma.

23. Which celeb has the worst BO? - feet, armpit, bad breath
- Wala pa naman sa mga nakasama ko. Wala I worked with Richard Gomez, Jomari. Diyos ko naman ang bango non ha. Sa dami ng work naman nila syempre they know their hygiene.
 
24. Which celeb couple you think will not last?
Caller: Patrick Garcia & Jennylyn Mercado
- Hindi kasi ako masyadong chismosa eh, hindi ko nga alam na si Patrick & Jennylyn eh, ang alam ko kasi si Mark pa dati yon, so hindi na pala sila.
Caller : Sandara Park & Joseph Bitangcol
- Sino yon? Sino ba ang girlfriend ni Oyo Boy? Wala na sila, yun pa naman sana. I think si Rufa Mae and Erik Santos. Yah i think, lagot ako kay Rufa Mae.

25. Which local model you think has an eating disorder?
- Before it's Jill Baltazar. Eating disorder is not a problem in the industry and not mine.
 
26. Models dress up together backstage, boys & girls, hubo't hubad, who's got the luckiest?
- You mean the biggest? Mas masaya sa likod na show kesa sa harap. Minsan napapatingin ka. Especially if they're hot, parang its like oops ano kayang andon. I think it's Luke Jickain. Tapos ang kinis kinis.

27. Who's the unluckiest?
- Next question? What do you mean?
- Jett Rye, the bombay looking.
Nothing down?
- There is but not my type.
 
28. Lets play celeb email addresses? We'll give out celeb name & tell us what their email add?
Ex: Sam Milby - iendorseeverythingexceptfemininenapkin@yahoo.com
Maui Taylor : batangmayboobs@yahoo.com
 
29. Movie coming out called the worst actor and actress, who's the leading man and woman?
Caller: Aubrey Miles and Joross Gamboa
Mo: Joross is Andi's boy toy.
Andi: No, excuse me! That's not true.
- I go for Joross and Roxanne. I think Joross, and napanood ko yung Maalala Mo Kaya, pretty kaya lang sana nabigyan nya ng mas justice yung role nya sa gay. Sa girl, Sandara Park. Sorry.

30. Which celeb you dont want working with, when you see their name on the sheetlist and on the line you say geez?
- Maui Taylor
Mojo: You are so anti-Maui!
Andi: Tell us what happened and how it started?
Mo: We are interested, this is the 4th Maui answer.
We did a stage play together, parang I made a simple comment, totoo, they did a recording. First time ko narinig ang recording and I said di pala maganda ang boses nya, when I said it, everytime I hear her sa tv ok lang, sabi ko siguro minadali yung recording, She got mad at me, lahat ng cast nagalit over me, ganon. it must be the surgery.
 
31. Worst local designer? Over-rated?
- Alex Pigao. Made of fish-scale, di ko maintindihan.
 
32. Have you ever slept anyone famous?
- Yes, ofcourse. Alam ko na ang susunod mong itatanong.
 
33. How many?
- 1 lang.
 
34. Is he popular?
- Yah
Do i know him?
- Oh yes. I'm sorry kung sasabihin ko lang ha, kung sino ka man, naipit lang ako. Starts with letter O.
Caller: I think it's Onemig.
- Bastos...
Wilma, we want the confirmation.
- I had a good time. great time. It's onemig bondoc. Diba ang ganda ko, mestisang mestiza ako. Secret naming dalawa yon eh. When he gets back, i think he'll ask me one more time. Way back, I think 2001. Diba napagkamalan syang tatay ng anak ko. Sabi nga nila, pag may apoy, may usok. ganda ko diba?
 
35. Worst TV Show?
Daisy Syete.
 
36. Name 3 and 1 for you if you will say following lines to a local celeb - Dude, I think you're gay, admit it?
- Si Piolo, Sam, hindi. Si Uma. Laging nakataas ang kilay nya tsaka yung daliri nya, mas malantik pa sya sa daliri ko eh. Wala eh, sya lang kaya ko eh. Baka mawalan ako ng gatas ng anak ko eh.

37. This is just for formality. Have you ever sabotaged or been sabotaged?
- I had a fight with model?
Maui?
- No model, hindi 4'11 at batang may boobs... Sobrang nainis ako ayun nagalit din sya sakin. Nasa harap ko ako sa likod, binuksan ko yung zipper nya, lumalakad syang nakabukas yung zipper and yung bra nya nilagay ko sa pitcher. She's bad para gawin ko yun, it must be something. When I'm evil, I'm better!

38. Have you ever been discriminated in the fashion industry?
- Yes. In showbiz wala pa aside from Diether. Ang advantage parang iba ang dating, Pinanindigan ko na lang para hindi ako madiscriminate. I dont know if you know her, Cheeky Samson, model.
 
39. Have you ever tried illegal drugs?
- Yes.
What's the worst youve tried?
- Everything but not shabu. But I stopped na, it depends on the mood. Pag sinabi ko naman na I've never tried drugs, magtataasan naman kilay, parang hindi nya ako nakita non. Not only in modelling industry, in showbiz as well. You should try, curiosity wise. It takes one to know one.

40. I want you to kiss Mojojo in the lips.
- With Mojojo its easy to me, pero sayo with tongue pa if you want.
- Let's do it.
 
Wilma Got 40.
And Wilma kissed Mo in the lips.....
Mo: How was I as a kisser ?
Wilma: 7
Mo : *******, I was not in my element!
 
End

No comments:

Post a Comment